Thursday, November 8, 2007

Update to In Case of Fire

Dan left a comment at DeSmogBlog which added some really funny additions to my 'In Case of Fire' pic:

5. Remember that 450 million years ago, there was more smoke and fire than there is now, and NO houses were lost back then. Do the math.

6. Note that 20,000 years ago, Canada was partially covered with ice, and yet there were still fires, as evidenced by ash deposits. Therefore, fire is not hot.

7. Note that I was the first PhD in Fireology in Canada, which we will pretend is a Doctor of Science, and also I have a degree in thermos fluids. I am always right, and I never lie.

8. The sun is hot. Fire is hot. Need we say more? The real problem is the sun. There is a conspiracy to suppress this information.

9. The house is actually getting cooler. It only seems to be getting warmer because of the urban heat island effect.

10. Gore has smoke alarms in his big house.

0 comments: